It was a sad day for me. I went to get my teeth cleaned and x-rayed. Results: 4 small cavities. So I went back in the next day to get them taken care of. The first cavity of my life and it ends up being FOUR. Yikes. Too bad I had to spend a few hours under the drill while on vacation and learning to communicate w/ 2 people's hands in my mouth. It's really not as scary as everyone says either, but having your mouth numbed for a couple hours afterward is the worst part. Talking with a numb mouth just may be more entertaining than having people's fingers in your mouth. It might be a toss up.....
9.04.2011
oijDsdfeElkjNewTioIseSjlkT
In case you're wondering what the heck my title says, the word "Dentist" is hidden in there. Have you ever been to the dentist and while they are cleaning or working on your teeth the dude or gal asks you a question to which you respond (thinking I can do it this time), only to sound like a bumbling idiot? Of course you have! Who hasn't? Why, just why do they think they can ask you a question and hope to get an decipherable answer? I have concluded they do it for pure entertainment. I mean the dentist's office I was just in a few weeks ago actually had flat screen TVs in every room. Clear message: we expect no communication from you. Except when we ask you a question or two while our fingers are in your mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment