Hike Ensign Peak w/ Elise & Erik
See friends at Millrace (where I used to live)
Help Elise & Erik glean goodies from their garden
Outdoor concert w/ Elise & Erik - big band music
Lots of time at the pool
Mtn. biking, shave ice, and dinner w/ Allison
Bees game w/ Jordan
Lunch w/ Beth and her fiance Jonathan
Boating w/ Allison, Amy, and Stew
Chat and visit w/ everyone at Maeser - the school where I used to teach
Ice cream w/ Danielle and Abbey
Basketball with the wardies
Mtn. biking again
Lunch w/ Xaviera
Shooting (hand gun, rifle, shot gun) with Lane
Bridal Veil Falls & Squaw Peak w/ Elise
Beth & Jonathon's wedding in Manti & reception w/ Allison & Erin
Attempt at going to Spanish Fork Res (dang lightning!)
Movie The Help w/ Allison
I did lots and got to see lots of good friends and family. The only things I didn't get to do that I really wanted to where the Sundance Moonlight Ski Lift Ride, Spanish Fork Res, Stewart Falls. Next time! I didn't get pictures from everything, but here's a few. All the pictures from the end of my trip are lost forever. My camera card decided to stop working and it'll take $250 to get them back. Sorry, not worth it.....

1 comment:
It was so fun to have you out here -- I miss you! Sorry to hear about your camera :(
Post a Comment