5.29.2009

Getting my Socks Knocked Off....or scared off.....

The day has finally come..........THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! Wahooooo! Today was a chillax day - just yearbook signing and graduation. Well, my duties were to check off students after they cleaned out their lockers and in the process I got to sign everybody's yearbook. And guess what? This was news to me, but I even got one....for free!! So I had all the students sign my yearbook as well. Yep, I pretty much felt like I was back in high school all over again. Well, I mean, I am, but, well, you know what I mean..........

It was awesome! A fun day to be with the kids and joke around with them outside of the classroom setting. Oh my heck! Speaking of....... So a couple kids came and got me to check their locker. So I opened it....and my heart about stopped.....!!!! One of my students, Jentry, was inside!!! Oh man, I'm even laughing now still just thinking about it. He totally scared the crap out of me! And I have no idea how he even fit inside. Well, they got a few good chuckles out of that one. Jentry....he's quite the character. He's a bit difficult to understand sometimes, but he says the most random funny things! Like in my yearbook he wrote, "Miss Anderson, don't put twinkies on your pizza." Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Elise said...

That's hilarious! Kids always get inside lockers on TV shows or movies. But, I've never seen it in real life! Good one, Jentry.