The sad part is that I never actually got to go through the Open House like everybody else. I had two chances to go with my ward, but I didn't go since my dad was coming into town and we all had tickets to go together as a family. Well, when it got down to it, the day we were going to go, I got really sick. I had a 103 degree fever among other symptons. My sister was kind enough to take me to the doctor, but there wasn't much he could do. I spent all of 3 days in bed and missed the Open House, which I had been waiting for for weeks. Moral of the story - Don't wait until the last opportunity to do something!!
Related to the temple, I've been thinking about my family a lot lately and how important they are to me. All my siblings live here in Utah and I got to see both my Mom and Dad in the last couple of weeks. I don't know what I'd do without them, that's for sure! I love you guys!!
2 comments:
Thanks!!!! I love you, too, Sis. :)
Oh I'm so sorry you missed the Open House!
Post a Comment