8.22.2008

New Car!

After having hand me downs I finally bought my own car! I drove a little while Nissan truck in high school and a white Isuzo Rodeo in college (famous for driving places it shouldn't go!)....BOTH of which belonged to my brother beforehand. Well, you can imagine how sick of white I got after 8 years of it so I decided to branch out.

I had 1 week to buy a car before moving from T-town to P-town. So I looked around town a bit, but as you know there aren't much choices. I test drove a few Nissan Altimas, but they weren't that great. So my parents and I went to the big metropolis one day for the big car hunting day. All day we weren't seeing much, but then I found it....my perfect match....an '05 Nissan Altima. I couldn't be happier! We had a heck of a time wheelin' and dealin', but smart as I am, I let my mom take care of it. By the end of the deal, the dealership had appropriately nicknamed her "The Rock." Couldn't have done it without her!

I'm going to miss driving a stick shift and a car I can drive anywhere, but with gas prices these days I figured I needed to leave the SUV behind and look for a car. So here she is!

7 comments:

Maranda said...

Woo Hoo! Blogging is cool! You aint cool, unless you blog!

Marisa and Rob said...

Nice!! I love Nissan Altima's!!! :) I'm glad to here you made it back to Utah safely!!! It was fun to see you again!! Keep in touch!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a nissan altima and I love it.

thornsofvittmer said...

Exciting!!! New cars are fun!

Anonymous said...

Es bonito, no conocía este modelo de nissan, pero parece deportivo... tienes más fotos?

Luis

Alie and James said...

I love the car. It is very cute.

Em said...

I love it! And it looks like the windows are tinted, too!

And I LOVE that your mom is the one who sercured the deal. She's so cool and hard-core! I think you should name your car in honor of her: The Rock.

But if not, I'll think some more. I need some time to study the picture!