5.22.2014
Easter
This was the first holiday I actually didn't have to work in a WHOLE YEAR. Well... I got off at 7 am, but at least I had the rest of the day off. I spent it with Stephen and his family. We had a nice brunch with ham and an egg hunt with his nephew and niece. I like the way his family does it... eggs filled with candy, money, and gift cards to In-N-Out. Now we're talking! Sacrament meeting was especially nice and I am always grateful to celebrate the risen Christ and the opportunity I have to become better EACH AND EVERY day. Because of Him, I can live my life more fully through fresh beginnings and new starts. This life is just the beginning and there is so much to look forward to. Grateful this Easter season because of Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment