2.07.2012

Line Dancing

A few weeks ago I let some of my classmates talk me into going line dancing.  I mean, as you already know from my previous post, I love to dance.  Line dancing is a different story though.  You can't bust loose and you're doing the same thing as everyone else.

The good thing was there was an hour long free class beforehand.  Perfect!  Easy peasy...... NOT!  The class was designated "Advanced" and that had me a little worried.  I am definitely a beginner.  Heck..... we ROCKED that class though!  It was so much fun to learn a new dance.  Now I just have to remember it for the next time we go.  We kicked it for a while afterwards - chatted, snacked, danced some more.  And now I'm in the country music mode!  Well, almost......

A sign we saw on the wall that I liked:
Cowgirl Motto: Sheep always stay away from wolves - fer darn good reason!

1 comment:

Sonya and Tyler said...

You are so tan, and skinny, and pretty! Are you fake baking???