9.04.2011

Mississippi Pizza

Photobucket
I had THE PERFECT PORTLAND EXPERIENCE last week. My team going to Nicaragua have started the daunting task of fundraising and so our first event was at Mississippi Pizza. The Occupational Therapy students were in charge of this one. You could come listen to live music, eat some delicious pizza and part of your bill would go to our fund. First of all, Mississippi Ave. is major hippy/Portlandy AND is on the East side, which also equates to hippy. I LOVE the area though and want to come back and explore. It's a cute little street to stroll down and look in shops with lots of good food choices. So the first person I meet is in charge of it all and has dreds. The next person I meet is wearing a tank top and has underarms full of hair. Really? People still actually do that? The venue was quaint. The music was fantastic. The pizza was delish. The crowd was entertaining. What more could you ask for? You may just have to come see for yourself.....

No comments: