Afterward, we went country dancing in SLC with some new friends we met. I've only been a couple times before, but my friend Todd showed me the ropes. It was a ton of fun! I'll be a pro some day!
I also dressed up for school the next day. Costume #2: Cowgirl. It wasn't as cool as my other costumes, but I wanted something different. Sorry, no picture. I was really impressed with my students' costumes and their creativity. I LOVE looking at other people's costumes and see what they come up with.
Friday night we had a Stake Halloween Dance. So. Much. Fun. I love dancing! We just danced it up for a few hours, met some more new people and hung out with ward peeps. Watched Hocus Pocus afterward.
Costume #3: A granola person. I really hope you're not saying to yourself, "What the heck is a granola?" Ok, a granola is mostly a hippie person, but not that extreme. Well ok, never mind. I guess they are. A granola person has dreds, wears loose fitting clothes (even tie-dyed), chacos (or no shoes for that matter), wood earrings, hippie bands on the head, and drives a Subaru with hilarious bumper stickers plastered all over the back.
Seeing as I couldn't do anything about the Subaru, I decided I could still put the bumper stickers to good use. Everyone got a pretty good kick out of it. Don't you just love my dreds?

Saturday night, there was a party just at a friend's apartment that we went to. Not as fun as the previous two nights, but at least I got in Costume #4: Earth Angel. This was pretty ingenious I thought. I had my ipod hidden playing the song "Earth Angel." Suh-weet!!


Sunday night, we had our Second Annual Anderson Halloween Party. Ryan, Maranda, baby Lucy, Elise, Erik, and I all got together for dinner. We missed you Sonya and Tyler! We were going to have a costume contest too, but no one dressed up. Boo! We were also going to carve pumpkins, but ran out of time. Boo hoo! I didn't even get to carve a pumpkin this year. We usually put sparklers in them, but I guess it will have to wait until next year!



3 comments:
I'm so glad you and Sony love Halloween as much as I do. Sorry we were kind of party poopers at the annual family party! Next year will be better...for sure!
The granola one is my fav. So easy and funny!
WOWZA! I'm so impressed with all of your cute and creative ideas!! SO fun!
Post a Comment