9.05.2010

John Mayer Concert

On Tuesday I went to the John Mayer Concert at USANA with some friends and Elise & Erik. I have always loved Johnny boy's music (music only). I was hoping for some amazing guitar playing and rocking out. I wasn't disappointed either. John Mayer is such a good musician.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was hoping to see something like this....
Photobucket
But instead we got bitter Johnny boy sportin' his hippie band and long hair. Just imagine the hippie band....
Photobucket
If only I had known, I would have worn my hippie band too! It's a newly acquired purchase from Mexico. It's probably the coolest thing I own.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Elise said...

Holy cow! That post was hilarious! I didn't even recognize bitter Johnny in that first photo. Wow, what has he come to? Thanks again for the ticket!!! You're one great sis!!!

Sonya and Tyler said...

I reeeeaaallly like your hair at the concert. That is how I like your hair. Not so much in the last pic. Oops!