My part-time job this summer has been to work at Edgemont Pharmacy, one of the pharmacies I worked at to get me through BYU. I figure since I have the whole summer off, I should work a little to keep me on my toes and make some extra cash as well. I only work about 1 day a week so I still have time to enjoy the sumer as well.
It's been dull at times but then entertaining at times. Napoleon Dynamite's grandpa has come in as well as Lavell Edwards.....that's my claim to fame! So the other day this older guy comes in and tells the pharmacist, "un beso sin bigote es como sopa sin sal." A kiss without a mustache is like soup with salt. Hehe. You see, the pharmacist has a mustache so this older guy just couldn't resist telling him this.
Then the same day I answer the phone and this older guy is on the phone. Well, he asks if his friend, Bruce (the pharmacist), is working that day. I say yes and then he just comes out and says, "He's a DORK." I just had to let out a little chuckle! Then he asks if I knew that and I say no, but thanks for letting me know :) Then he says, "you just look into his eyes and you see D - O - R - K." Apparently he always called the pharmacist a dork and nerd or something like that. He's not off his rocker of anything, just a funny old guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment