
I was the only girl playing basketball with a bunch of guys. For weeks and weeks. I'd already made a name for myself and I had to keep it up! I get to show up these guys all the time. It's pretty rad. They know I can make it so they keep the ball comin' to me. And I sadly say the only because another girl has started coming now......
It can get pretty rough though. If someone doesn't get hurt, it's a miracle....really. I got my eye gouged just the other night, I've broken my nose, injured my back, gotten one to many bruises, well you get the idea..... Don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds - I dish it right back. Haha! We have a lot of fun though. If not, I wouldn't keep going as the only girl there.
Have you shown up a dude(s) in anything?
1 comment:
I show up Erik all the time...golfing, tennis, football, ping pong, swimming. Ha, ha! Not!
Post a Comment