So when you're a kid and you happen upon one of these big boys, it's pure heaven. If you're passing it that is. Usually you're sitting in the front seat and you can't resist putting your arm at a 90 degree angle and moving it up and down. Because if you do, usually the truck driver will give you a big hearty honk. No doubt they get a kick out of it as well as you.Well, you see, I'm still a kid at heart (my siblings can attest to this!). We were driving up to Cananda and it was dark. Well, I got this bright idea. I dared Dexter, who was sitting in the front seat, to do what I just described above, but while sticking his arm out the window. It was fail proof!! The headlights of the semi would of course see his arm. Well, being the chicken that he his :) he wouldn't do it. So I, sitting in the back seat, did it. And not just once my fellow readers, but many times. I got a few low honks, but I don't think the truck drivers in Montana have a sense of humour.
So today driving to the Spokane airport I was seated behind the driver. I saw a semi coming the opposite direction and decided to try it out this way. Boy did I get the biggest honk e-v-e-r!! So you see, it works pretty much wherever you are sitting in the car. So buckle up and get ready for the best road trip you've ever had!
1 comment:
So happy to know that car positioning matters not. All arm pumpings get the honk. You are so funny!
Post a Comment