Today after school we had a little basketball competition between faculty and students. It rocked. The women faculty played against the girls basketball team and the men faculty played against the boys basketball team - 2 quarters for each gender to make a full game.It was a little rough for my team because none of the faculty members really wanted to play. We only had 5 people, barely, and only two of us really actually play basketball. I was proud of the other three, though. They came out to show school spirit and really did a good job!
There was a lot of trash talkin' going on between teachers and students. Hahaha! Unfortunately, the teachers lost to the both the boys and girls basketball teams. The boys won by a little over 10 points, but the girls only won by 4 points (Final Score: 22 - 26). I gave 'em a tough game! Hehehe. I scored maybe about 15 points or so. It was a blast.....I LOVE playing basketball and therefore really loved coaching this year.
1 comment:
Congrats Dini!!!!!! I wish I could've watched you play!
Post a Comment