Happy Labor Day! So I thought today was going to be a wasted day with all the rain in the morning. It cleared up later, though, so Allison and I hit the boards. We went longboarding on the Provo River Trail for a good couple hours. We had so much fun that we went back out after FHE with a fellow longboarder in the ward. He was pretty much a pro so we got a few good pointers. There were no major crashes so it was a successful adventure. It was fun longboarding across State Street with everyone staring at you!

2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! I didn't know you have a longboard too... sheesh, I'm missing all the fun, I'll have to get one. How is your rib? I'm hoping better since you were out playing. :)
Fun!! I just saw Allison not too long ago at a Bee's game. It was fun seeing her again! And where are your helmets??!! ;-)
Post a Comment